Τετάρτη, Ιανουαρίου 07, 2004

The unofficial list of OSes that work and don't in MS Virtual PC 2004

Hello everyone, and welcome to the unofficial list of which OSes work and which don't in Microsoft Virtual PC 2004. If there is an OS which I haven't listed (which is very likely in the beginning) then please use my contact me page to report it. I hope this site helps you! Please remember: This site is unofficial.

No one, including me, is responsible for anything that may happen to any system as a result of this website. This website is not owned by Microsoft. It is here strictly for your information. Remember that there are only VPC Additions for Windows and MS-DOS. You can search the page for a specific OS using the form below.

View: The Unofficial List

MSFN - The unofficial list of OSes that work and don't in MS Virtual PC 2004

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: